Welcome to Franconia, A Slice of Philadelphia
Laurel Hill West
Have you ever thought about the similarities between cemetery sections and neighborhoods? They each have boundaries, people are within proximity to one another, and there is a combined history of those who inhabit the area. In just a single section of Laurel Hill West, Franconia, there are enough stories of famous Philadelphians to make an entire tour. On this tour, you will meet musicians, athletes, industrialists, civil rights leaders, and a Titanic survivor- all within just one section of the many dozens at Laurel Hill West.
This tour is a very short walk from the Funeral Home and will primarily stay on paved paths.
Tour Guide: Joe Lex
- $17/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
- $15/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
- $12/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill
- $8.50/Youth (Ages 6-12)
- $1.90/Access Card Holders (can purchase up to 4 tickets) **
- Free/Ages 5 and under
** Access Card + Valid Photo I.D. must be presented at check-in.
Please note – youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Advanced ticket purchases are strongly encouraged!
We will depart from the FUNERAL HOME at Laurel Hill West
- Click here for directions to Laurel Hill West.
- Laurel Hill West Cemetery is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (GPS directions: 340 Belmont Avenue).
- When you enter the cemetery through the main gates off Belmont Avenue, the Funeral Home is on your left.
- Free parking is available outside the Funeral Home.