Pints & Plots: Brew Masters of Laurel Hill
Laurel Hill West & Laurel Hill East
Philadelphia is known as one of the best beer-drinking cities in the country and earned this reputation for many reasons. This walking tour will focus on the history of beer in our great city and the permanent residents of Laurel Hill West and East, who produced, distributed, and enjoyed it. Led by award-winning homebrewer and certified beer judge, Mike Lewandowski, the tour will conclude with a toast and sampling of local beers and snacks!
This tour will begin at Laurel Hill West and all participants will drive to Laurel Hill East for the second portion of the tour and tasting.
Tour Guide: Mike Lewandowski
- $20/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
- $18/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
- $15/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill
- $10.00/Youth (Ages 6-12)
- $1.90/Access Card Holders (can purchase up to 4 tickets) **
- Free/Ages 5 and under
** Access Card + Valid Photo I.D. must be presented at check-in.
Please note – youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Advanced ticket purchases are strongly encouraged!
We will depart from the CONSERVATORY at Laurel Hill West (not the first building you see when you enter from Belmont Ave.).
- Click here for directions to Laurel Hill West.
- Laurel Hill West Cemetery is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (GPS directions: 340 Belmont Avenue).
- When you enter the cemetery through the main gates off of Belmont Avenue, you will pass the Funeral Home on your left and see white dashed lines. Follow the white dashed lines through the cemetery to the Conservatory.
- NOTE FOR UBER/LYFT RIDERS: Have your driver go into the cemetery following the above directions — otherwise, you will have a 5 – 10-minute walk to the event location.
- Free parking is available outside the Conservatory.
We will drive to and continue the tour at Laurel Hill East’s Gatehouse entrance at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132. Information on directions, parking, and visiting guidelines are linked here to better plan your visit.