Laurel Hill West
Sometimes the dearly departed are darkly departed. Join us for a walking tour to uncover those interred in the cemetery who took a darker path to the great beyond, whether by murder, mystery, or tragedy. Meet killers and their victims, beheaded train passengers, and a witch who promised to return from the dead. Meet those who embezzle, others who drowned, and sisters nicknamed Vampire and Viper. Not everyone buried at Laurel Hill West is resting in peace. Come along to uncover their dark past.
Tour Guide: Sarah Hamill
- $17/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
- $15/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
- $12/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill
- $8.50/Youth (Ages 6-12)
- $1.90/Access Card Holders (can purchase up to 4 tickets) **
- Free/Ages 5 and under
** Access Card + Valid Photo I.D. must be presented at check-in.
Please note – youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Advanced ticket purchases are strongly encouraged!
We will depart from the CONSERVATORY at Laurel Hill West (not the first building you see when you enter from Belmont Ave.).
- Click here for directions to Laurel Hill West.
- Laurel Hill West Cemetery is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (GPS directions: 340 Belmont Avenue).
- When you enter the cemetery through the main gates off of Belmont Avenue, you will pass the Funeral Home on your left and see white dashed lines. Follow the white dashed lines through the cemetery to the Conservatory.
- NOTE FOR UBER/LYFT RIDERS: Have your driver go into the cemetery following the above directions — otherwise, you will have a 5 – 10-minute walk to the event location.
- Free parking is available outside the Conservatory.