Wondrous Women of Laurel Hill West
Laurel Hill West
In celebrating Women’s History Month, The Friends of Laurel Hill are offering a walking tour to meet several ground-breakers, now underground, at Laurel Hill West. Join us as we tell the stories of women whose deeds in life have left a legacy through today.
Are you interested in learning more about women’s history? Daring Dames of Laurel Hill East is being offered on Sunday, March 26 at 1 PM!
Tour Guide: Jen Krivinskas
- $17/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
- $15/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
- $12/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill
- $8.50/Youth (Ages 6-12)
- $1.90/Access Card Holders (can purchase up to 4 tickets) **
- Free/Ages 5 and under
** Access Card + Valid Photo I.D. must be presented at check-in.
Please note – youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Advanced ticket purchases are strongly encouraged!
We will depart from the CONSERVATORY at Laurel Hill West (not the first building you see when you enter from Belmont Ave.).
- Click here for directions to Laurel Hill West.
- Laurel Hill West Cemetery is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (GPS directions: 340 Belmont Avenue).
- When you enter the cemetery through the main gates off of Belmont Avenue, you will pass the Funeral Home on your left and see white dashed lines. Follow the white dashed lines through the cemetery to the Conservatory.
- NOTE FOR UBER/LYFT RIDERS: Have your driver go into the cemetery following the above directions — otherwise, you will have a 5 – 10-minute walk to the event location.
- Free parking is available outside the Conservatory.