Shades Trees of Summer
Laurel Hill West Conservatory
Take in the beautiful trees and gardens of Laurel Hill West’s certified arboretum on our summer tree tour. Aaron Greenberg, Board Certified Master Arborist and Arboretum Manager, will discuss some of the spectacular shade trees of Laurel Hill West in the cooler evening hours.
- $15/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
- $13/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
- $10/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill and the Museum
- $7.50/Youth (Ages 6-12)
- Free/Ages 5 and under
Please note – youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
We will depart from the CONSERVATORY inside Laurel Hill West (not the first building you see).
- Directions for getting to Laurel Hill West are linked here.
- Laurel Hill West is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (GPS directions: please use 340 Belmont Avenue).
- Free parking is available outside the Conservatory.