Laurel Hill West’s Shade Trees of Summer
Laurel Hill West
Take in the beautiful trees and gardens of Laurel Hill West’s certified arboretum on our summer tree tour. Aaron Greenberg, Board Certified Master Arborist and Arboretum Manager, will discuss some of the spectacular shade trees of Laurel Hill West in the cooler evening hours.
- $15/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
- $13/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
- $10/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill
- $7.50/Youth (Ages 6-12)
- Free/Ages 5 and under
Please note – youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
We will depart from the CONSERVATORY at Laurel Hill West (not the first building you see).
- Click here for directions to Laurel Hill West.
- Laurel Hill West Cemetery is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004(GPS directions: 340 Belmont Avenue).
- When you enter the cemetery through the main gates off of Belmont Avenue, you will pass the Funeral Home on your left and see white dashed lines. Follow the white dashed lines through the cemetery to the Conservatory.
- NOTE FOR UBER/LYFT RIDERS: Have your driver go into the cemetery following the above directions — otherwise, you will have a 5 – 10-minute walk to the event location.
- Free parking is available outside the Conservatory.