All Thorns, No Roses: Love Gone Wrong at Laurel Hill West
Laurel Hill West
Roses fall, but the thorns remain.
With over a century of burial records, biographies, letters, and press clippings of those buried at Laurel Hill West, there is a wealth of stories about love lost, betrayed, or gotten with guise. On this walking tour, you will hear more about love and abandonment, affairs and revenge, and all the stories of love gone wrong that put the bitter in bittersweet.
Do you prefer bitter or sweet? Each participant will take home specialty chocolate from Mueller Chocolate Company!
Tour Guide: Sarah Hamill
- $20/General Admission (Ages 13 and up)
- $18/Seniors (Ages 65+) and Students with ID
- $15/Members of the Friends of Laurel Hill
- $10.00/Youth (Ages 6-12)
- $1.90/Access Card Holders (can purchase up to 4 tickets) **
- Free/Ages 5 and under
** Access Card + Valid Photo I.D. must be presented at check-in.
Please note – youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Advanced ticket purchases are strongly encouraged!
We will depart from the FUNERAL HOME at Laurel Hill West
- Click here for directions to Laurel Hill West.
- Laurel Hill West Cemetery is located at 225 Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (GPS directions: 340 Belmont Avenue).
- When you enter the cemetery through the main gates off Belmont Avenue, the Funeral Home is on your left.
- Free parking is available outside the Funeral Home.